Friday, October 3, 2008

Four Foods on Friday 49

#1. Turnips. Love em or leave em?
Leave them. The only time anyone in my family makes them is Thanksgiving. And my sister is the only one who really likes them.
#2. What’s your favorite roasted dish
Roast Chicken
#3. Salsa. What kind do you like?
Better Than Freds Salsa (it's made in my state of NH)
#4. Share directions on how to make your favorite quick meal, meaning start to finish in about 30 minutes or less.
Tuna Fish Casserole. Cook a package of egg noodles. Drain. Add 1 can drained tuna fish, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, and about a can and a half of milk. Stir & heat up a little more. Serve.

Visit here for more participants.

5 comments:

  1. The tuna casserole sounds good but Hubby doesn't really like tuna so then I would eat the whole thing by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried a turnip. Think I just skip them forever...

    We have one of those side of the road fruit stands down the road and the lady is from Mexico and makes the salsa right there. It is so fantastic and fresh.

    Oh now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing FFOF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tuna, but can only eat it in a sandwich with Miracle Whip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Tuna casserole sounds very much like mine except that I use a different pasta. This is my all time favorite casserole!!

    ReplyDelete